- "The chair you sit in & the bed you sleep in should be your most valuable investments for your back health." Linda Meeuwenberg, RDH, MA, MA, FADIA
- Embrace a healthy lifestyle. Exercise daily including aerobic & strength building especially in the core, neck, shoulders.
- Practice deep breathing & stretching exercises throughout the day for a mini break.
- Get proper diagnosis. Work with a specialist in neck/back/shoulder disorders. Physical/Occupational Therapy.
- Invest in magnification & lighting systems that correct posture. Don't sacrifice on cheap systems as they can increase your pain/discomfort.
- Ignore symptoms and more permanent problems will follow.
- LAUGH often! Life is short!
For more information on the role of Ergonomics & the Dental Professional visit Linda's Website @ http://www.lindapda.com/