Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Few Kind Words!

836 Sunset Lake Blvd. Suite #204, Venice FL 34292
Just off of Jacaranda Blvd on Sunset Lake Blvd.

I am so proud of former student - Dr. Kathie Allen. She was an amazing student and very smart. As a patient in her chair now, I can only be more amazed at her skill, caring, communication, and beautiful office setting. It is comfortable and smells soooooo good!



Reception Room
Dr.Allen is amazing! I am a hygienist with a fear of dentists! BUT..walking into Dr. Allen's practice and being treated by her was a peaceful, calm experience. Professional, brilliant, expert, and wonderful! I highly recommend Dr.Allen fro all your dental needs.

CMcClelland
I recommend Dr. Kathie Allen. She's a great dentist, caring person, and incorporates the latest technology in her practice for a comfortable dental experience. 
               
Operatory


Dental Lab





WMarino
Dr. Kathie is an amazing lady!! She takes the time to listen to your needs and wants. Dr. Kathie also works within your budget. Not many dentists offer that these days. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is afraid of the dentist! Dr. Kathie will make your experience the best yet!! You will want to come back for more work. Dr. Kathie takes allot of pride in her work.

GDamico
Dr. Kathie performed Botox & Juvederm Lip Augmentation on me this past year...what amazing results!!! When she offered me the Juvederm procedure I was hesitant to try it,but "wow" it just added a slight fullness to my lips that made a big difference in my appearance . Thanks Dr. Allen











       

































No comments: